Giggles Real Life 9:58 PMAndrea ♥ TheTaintedButterfly.com

Day 3: Blog Related Injuries


Last night my neck started getting stuff and my left shoulder would hurt if I sat or moved in certain positions. This morning I woke up and could barely get out of bed! I can't turn my head to the left, can't lift my left arm up even high enough to reach my keyboard at work and about wrecked trying to turn my steering wheel.



 Rather than being glued to my laptop while working on my blog I've been writing intermittently throughout the day on my phone. This has me propping myself up on the couch in awkward positions and looking down at my phone for extended periods of time. I guess I hit the nail on the head when I compared this blog challenge to running a marathon with prior no training. I'm sore, totally miserable, and laying completely flat is the only way to alleviate the pain.

So, I'm gonna have to keep it short tonight and nurse my wounds, but there's no way in hell I was gonna miss day 3 and let this challenge get the best of me. No worries. Tomorrow, I'll be back with a vengeance! 

Leave a Comment

0 comments

Please leave a comment so I know I'm not talking to myself. ;) I read every single one. ♥

You Might Also Like

Contact Form