Giggles 12:34 PMAndrea ♥ TheTaintedButterfly.com

Brief... It's not just for underwear.


 

I’ve been informed by a reliable source that I may or may not be the Charlie Brown’s teacher of bloggers.  She said, “You want some unrequested blog advice??? SHUT YOUR ASS UP, WOMAN!” I mean, that’s not REALLY what she said, but I had fun acting like that’s what she meant. The fact that my posts are too long is something I was actually already aware of. I typically write them out and try to shorten them up as much as possible without losing any of the content if they run long. Yes, those are the condensed versions you’ve read. Sad, I know. I guess I need to stop trying to squeeze so much information into one post. Apparently, I have taken for granted that I 66 paragraphs about my meddling mother might be a lot more interesting to me than anyone else. Who knew?
So, in an effort to retain my 16 faithful followers (Yes, that’s a joke. Sort of. lol), I’m going to make them shorter from now on. This is actually a good thing for all of us because now it might not take me 2 weeks to write, edit and perfect each one. When I do finish the process and post them you’ll hopefully make it all the way through. Also, shorter posts may keep me from running out of material. If it’s too much for people now, I’ll surely be my only follower when the only thing left are to write are 10 page essays about the chicken strips I had for lunch. You’re still here right? Just checking…
Anyway, I hope that everyone has found the new layout a little more user friendly. A lot of people weren’t thrilled with the dark background and light colored writing. Believe me, it was just as annoying to set them up that way as it was to read them. I’m thrilled to have something cleaner, more organized and easier on the eyes. So, if you were thinking of throwing in the towel on me because you don’t have time to read an amateur novel 3 times a week, don’t give up on me yet! I promise I’m going to take care of you all and make sure you keep coming back when I post something new.
To those of you who have complimented my writing and enjoyed my posts, you don’t know how much your support of my new found hobby means to me. This is something I have wanted to do for a really long time and never really thought anyone would pay any attention to it. I’d just keep right on doing it even if no one was reading, but the fact that you are has far exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much for sticking with me even when my posts are unbearably long. I’ll do my best to keep from talking you cross eyed from here on out.

Leave a Comment

0 comments

Please leave a comment so I know I'm not talking to myself. ;) I read every single one. ♥

You Might Also Like

Contact Form